Steamer blender Philips Avent: user manual, pros and cons
Philips Avent Steamer Blender Review
Steamers-blenders two in one are indispensable helpers in the kitchen, especially in the matter of preparing baby food. They allow you to quickly and efficiently cook food for the whole family. Combining several functions in one device allows you to save space and reduce the time spent on culinary delights. The Philips Avent steamer-blender has proven to be a quality and efficient device that does its job perfectly.
- one Characteristics
- 2 Description of the device
- 3 Principle of operation
- four Advantages
- 5 Flaws
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 The most popular steamer blenders
The Philips Avent device has the following characteristics:
- power — 400 W;
- control by turning the regulator lever;
- the presence of a sound notification about the end of the cooking process;
- dimensions 31*20*15 cm;
- tank volume — 200 ml;
- the volume of the Avent blender itself is 0.45 for liquid and 800 g for bulk products;
- weight — 2 kg.
Description of the device
The base includes an electrical circuit that allows you to select one of the available modes «Steamer», «Blender», «Shutdown». The power cord at the base is hidden in a groove, this ensures its protection against breaking off. Cord Pretty shortand if the outlet is far from the installation site, extension cords must be used.
The evaporator has a steam outlet and a cup installation system by means of guides. The set also includes a glass for measurements and a spatula. Colorful instructions allow you to get acquainted with the process of work, and the recommendations of pediatricians on the preparation of individual dishes for young children will save you from the tedious search for recipes.
The undoubted advantage of the device is its automatic shutdown after complete evaporation, this ensures the safety of operation and the safety of products.
Philips Avent Steamer Blender
Principle of operation
In fact, the principle of operation of the device is simple. Check the manual for the time needed to cook certain foods. Keep in mind: 100 ml of water evaporates approximately in 10 minutes, choose the time taking into account this circumstance. Next, set the glass so that the knives are on top and turn on the “Steamer” function.
If you pour less water than necessary, the products will not cook, if, on the contrary, more, they will be digested.
The next step is to turn the knives down along with the glass and use the «Blender» function. Initially, you can hold it seconds 25-30, if this time was not enough, then turn it on again. Please note that you cannot hold the switch in this position for a long time, this will lead to malfunctions of the device.
The Philips steamer-blender has the following undoubted advantages:
- Compact dimensions that allow you to install it anywhere.
- Easy cleaning process due to elementary assembly process.
- Measuring cup included.
- Delivering the high power required for homogeneous meals.
- High degree of safety due to the presence of an overheating protection function and a safety lock that prevents the device from turning on at the slightest inaccuracy in the assembly.
- Significant time savings for the hostess — you can load products and go about your business.
- Preservation of most of the nutrients due to gentle steam treatment.
- Saving dishes: in fact, only the bowl gets dirty.
Unfortunately, numerous reviews describe not only the pros, but also the cons of the device.
Some people think that the machine does not handle raw fruit well. That is, it is still desirable to pre-boil the products. A number of users note the darkening of plastic and a change in its properties after several years of use. There are also complaints about the noise of the device, as well as the frequency of device fakes, as a result of which there is a high risk of buying a non-original device.
In fact, to some, these disadvantages may seem insignificant in comparison with the advantages provided by the presence of a blender.
With Avent, a steamer and a blender in one bottle, you can prepare the following dishes:
- Steam zucchini, potatoes, peppers, carrots and other vegetables.
- Steamed chicken, beef, pork, as well as fish of various varieties.
- Fruit purees and sauces from apples, plums, pears, tangerines, etc.
- Bean dishes.
And this is not a complete list of possible ready-made dishes. Based on user tips, online resources and your own experience, you can come up with more and more new recipes and delight your family. Philips Avent is the undisputed leader in the steamer-blender group of devices, earning its reputation for many years.
The most popular steamer blenders
Happy Baby Fusion Steamer Blender on Yandex Market
Blender steamer Kitfort KT-2309 on Yandex Market
Beaba Babycook Duo Steam Blender on Yandex Market
Philips AVENT SCF870 Steam Blender on Yandex Market
[ad_2]Метки: Beef, Blender, Evaporator, Heat, Measuring cup, Philips Avent, Pork, Turn It On Again, Yandex Market, Zucchini