Samsung Galaxy S5 Review | 1a.lt
Galaxy S series — high-end Samsung flagships. These phones can always boast of something that no one else has — it can be a unique, new feature or a processor, screen that has never been seen before. In short, Samsung will surprise you with almost every new flagship release.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 IS WORTH YOUR ATTENTION
* Battery – Although the Samsung Galaxy S5 battery is not the biggest (2800 mAh capacity), it definitely lasts much better than the previous flagships of the Galaxy S series. One of the most appreciated functions is the special energy saving mode (Ultra Power Saving mode). If you’re waiting for a very important call, or you know you absolutely need to make a call, but you can’t charge your phone anytime soon, this feature will turn off everything that could be wasting precious energy. If you have about 35% battery left, the phone will be able to stay on standby for at least another 12 hours with the special power saving mode.
* Amazing camera — 16 megapixels, videos recorded in ULTRA HD resolution, image stabilization system and instant focusing. There aren’t many phones on the market that can compete with these features even today. Bearing in mind that the price of the Samsung Galaxy S5 is comparable to mid-range or even lower-end phones — it really makes you think.
* IP67 is dust and water resistance. IP67 is a certification that ensures that the phone meets international requirements for testing its resistance to water and dust.
DISADVANTAGES OF SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
* Plastic — we are already used to seeing not only flagships, but also mid-range phones with aluminum and metal bodies. Unfortunately, the Samsung Galaxy S5 is the last phone in the series to still have a plastic body. This may be one of the things that makes the price of the Samsung Galaxy S5 so attractive.
* USB cover — For some this will be a no-brainer and for others it may be a hindrance. As the phone is water and dust resistant, the USB port is protected by a cover. You have to charge your phone a lot these days, so you’ll have to get used to the USB cover.